Cranborne Industrial Estate, Potters Bar, EN6 3QW
Status: To Let
Property: Unit 7
Size: 3,595 sq ft
The property comprises a 'high bay' warehouse which was constructed in the early 1980s.
The eaves height is just under 5m, and c. 85% of the ground floor space is covered with mezzanine offices.
The unit is therefore currently more of a 50/50 unit and is used principally for offices, with ancillary low level storage. If required, some or all of the mezzanine area could be removed (subject to a licence for alterations) to free up more space for high level racking with a reduced amount of offices.
The property is easily accessible via the Cranbourne Industrial Estate and has a particularly large front yard with room to park 5 cars plus 1,059 sq ft of yard (or further parking).
The unit is located in Potters Bar, some 2.5 km north-west of J24 of the M25, and with rapid road communications into North London generally. Being just to the north of the London Boroughs the road communications available allows speedier access to different parts of North London than would be the case if travelling across London.
- as well as joining the M25, the roundabout at J24 provides access to Enfield via The Ridgeway and Cockfosters / Southgate via the A111 (Stagg Hill);
- the A1000 from Potters Bar leads directly to Monken Hadley, Barnet and thereafter Whetstone and Finchley;
- J23 of the M25, 2.7 km south-west joins the A1 Barnet Bypass which leads to Borehamwood and Edgware.
Potters Bar Railway Station provides direct connections to the following stations:
- London Kings Cross in 15 minutes;
- London Moorgate in 28 minutes;
- Stevenage in 21 minutes.
Mezzanine Offices 154.22 sq m 1660 sq ft. Basic but reasonable quality partitioned and centrally heated offices.
Ground floor storage 179.77 sq m 1935 sq ft. Storage and 2 x WCs
New fully repairing and insuring lease available
Each party is to bear its own legal fees
By prior appointment with Gilmartin Ley, telephone 020 8882 0111